The Analysis (TA) invites original contributions (opinion pieces, commentaries, explainers, reports etc.) on a rolling basis on the broader themes of environment, health, gender and human rights. The submission must have a contemporary and national (India) focus. Pieces with global relevance will be low on preference and priority of publication by TA.
All the submissions must be sent to email@example.com
General guidelines for submission:
- The submission must be an original and unpublished work.
- Submission must be free from plagiarism, otherwise, it will be rejected.
- Submission can be in English or Hindi.
- English style: UK
- Font Style: Arial
- Font Size: 12
- Alignment: Justified
- Word limit: 800 to 1200 words
- Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 people is permitted.
- Source to be cited only as hyperlinks. Endnotes are not allowed.
- Submissions must be made in (.doc/.docx) formats only.
- Email Subject: “TA Submission”
- Authors should name the file as the title of the submission_author name. e.g., ‘Title of manuscript_Author’s name’.
- Authors are required to send a brief bio (2-3 lines) along with their submissions.
- Upon submission, every manuscript will undergo an editorial review. The authors will be asked to make changes as per the inputs from the editorial team. TA reserves the right to edit the work of the author(s).
- The status of publication/rejection will be intimated to the author(s) within 15 days from the date of receipt of the submission. If no communication is received within the given time period, feel free to submit it elsewhere.
- Academic outputs like dissertations or research papers are not eligible for publication.
- All these submissions are voluntary and author(s) will not be provided with any kind of monetary support.
To get an idea of our writings and work, feel free to visit: theanalysis.org.in